Sunday, December 26, 2010

Hear Hums || Psyche Cycle

Hear Hums - Woo
[Hear Hums] do it all themselves. The DIY aspect of music is held in epitome here. The music, the art, the videos, all of it. If I tried to run my band like that I think I might explode, but whatever Hear Hums are putting in their water, it's working. Their sophomore album, Psyche Cycles, is like taking ambient music, and injecting it with some flavor and life to spice up that open space it occupies. You can stream the whole album at their bandcamp (linked above) and you can download the whole thing [here]. And after your done enjoying it (which I know you will) you can buy the cassette tape over at Crash Symbols [here]. Check out an ever mend-bending video for the albums two opening tracks "Cerebellum/Woo" below:

No comments:

Post a Comment