Wednesday, April 14, 2010

HEALTH - We Are Water (Video)



At first I didn't think that this video was worth a posting, its weirdness and all, and I am a HUGE fan of Tim and Eric Awesome Show, Great Job! but, upon further viewing, this video is amazing, and I think I know what I'm going to be for Halloween this year. NSFW, but it's worth it. Hats off to you Mr. Wareheim. In relating news, HEALTH has got their second remixes album on the way Disco 2, with the likes of Crystal Castles (returning for another remix/re-do if I'm thinking correctly), Tobacco, Salem, Javelin, and I've heard Small Black even. Disco 2 is out June 22 in the U.S. and on the 6th in Europe, so expect a rip before the official date here ya pirates!

P.S. go to youtube and full screen this fucker in HD, its so worth it

No comments:

Post a Comment